Daily Trading Forex 11082008

I am very sorry, because not upload my daily trading at Friday. For today, I upload my history daily trading from August 08 until August 11, 2008. My trading at Friday last week was very hard to me, I lost about $90. At Friday evening, I got margin call and have to close all my position. My spirit trading is very down.
Looking for the chart and down trend that I think will still continue, so I open sell position at EUR/USD pairs with my last funds, and try to open long term position. Saturday morning or close bell at market forex, my open position not reach target position but I still sure that it will be at Monday morning.
Monday morning I have reach my target, because some gap that happen at EUR/USD pairs. And for today, I still concentrate at EUR/USD pairs. I have open sell position again at 1.4961, and set the target at 1.4500, long term position again. I think USD has found his strength, so I open sell position again. Tak a look at screenshoot below to check my position.


And this screenshoot below is my daily trading for today. I hope you will have much green pips, and so do I.

In some case, I will make an open position again to make my margin more strength.

0 comments: