Daily Trading Forex 12082008

My Daily Trading Forex at August 08, 2008 is very good position. From EUR/USD pairs, I have got 200 pips, but I think it will be continue down. So, I am not close that position.

At yesterday, I lost some dollars again, because EUR/USD moving so fast and I have got trouble with my internet connection, so that position closed by margin call. Yeah, I lost about $60, or $70 for total lost for yesterday.
Some people says that EUR/USD pairs will go down until 1.47xx, but I still use my target position at 1.4500 I hope you never ask me about my decision because I am a newbie trader who still learn about trading and use this blog to share my daily trading with all trader forex.
Today, EUR/USD pairs has a low position and I worried he will make a suddenly move like yesterday, be carefull. And this is my daily trading forex at this day, and maybe I will do some scalp with my last funds.


0 comments: